Community Board meetings are an opportunity for community members to hear about neighborhood developments related to land use, economic development, social services, transportation, open space and more.
The agenda for the April 9 meeting is as follows:
1. Meeting Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Acceptance of Minutes
4. Mr. Patrick Fergus from Dept of Information Technology and Telecommunications (DIOTT) will make a presentation on LINKNYC/CityBridge, a proposal to leverage old payphone infrastructure to build the world's largest, fastest free municipal
5. Dept. of Transportation and NYC Transit will give an update on the Utica Avenue Select Bus Service (SBS).
6. Committee Reports:
- Housing/ULURP Committee
- SLA and Sidewalk Café Review Committee
- Executive Committee
7. Other Committee Reports:
- Economic Development
- Public Safety
- Youth & Family Services
8. Old Business/New Business
9. Acknowledgement of Elected Officials/Agency Reps
10. Public Comments/Announcements
Please note: The order of agenda items are subject to change without notice.