Donald Trump's First 30 Days in Office
February 22, 2017 - 6:30pm
17 Eastern Parkway
Congresswoman Yvette D. Clarke will hold a town hall meeting to discuss organizing and resisting the Trump administration's agenda. She will also be joined by several experts and community leaders who will speak on the recent executive orders, immigration, health care, and climate change.
Speakers will include:
- Lisa Sbana, Esq., Lead Counsel, New York State of Health
- Veronica Aveis, Political Director, Planned Parenthood of New York City
- Michael Shank, Ph.D., Head of Communications, United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network
- Tahanie Aboushi, Esq., Partner, The Aboushi Law Firm
- Jordan Wells, Esq., Staff Attorney, New York Civil Liberties Union (NYCLU)
Space is limited, kindly RSVP to 718-287-0741 ext. 208. Light refreshments will be available.
General public (RSVP required)