FC Modular is working with Brooklyn Workforce Innovations and the Brooklyn Navy Yard Employment Center to hire trade associates with experience in construction.
In order to be considered, you must attend an Information Session on one of the following dates:
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:00AM
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 10:00AM
The sessions will take place at the Brooklyn Navy Yard Employment Center, Building 92, 63 Flushing Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205. (Enter at the intersection of Flushing and Carlton Avenues.)
Please bring a valid photo ID, social security card, resume and any related construction certifications. Please be on time. Latecomers will not be admitted.
Women, NYCHA residents and Brooklyn residents are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have at least one year of construction trade experience, including carpentry, drywall, plumbing, pipefitting or a related trade
- Be able to perform 8+ hours of physical labor each day
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Pass a math and reading test
- Be able to commit to full time training, including weekends
- Be available for full time work, including night shift
- Reside in New York City
A drug test and criminal background check is also required.