Issues relating to motor vehicle travel, as well as use of public transportation, in Prospect Heights.
Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church
85 South Oxford Street (Lafayette Avenue)
Do you want service improvements on the G train?
- Frustrated by the lack of adequate subway cars?
- Tired of long waits and over-crowded trains?
- Want better connections to other subway lines?
With the MTA Deciding soon on G train improvements, Assemblyman Hakeem Jeffries urges you to join him for a Save the G-train Kick-Off Rally! For more information, call (718) 596-0100.
May 22, 2008 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm
P.S. 9 Auditorium
80 Underhill Avenue (between St. Marks Place and Bergen Street)
Join PHNDC on Thursday, May 22 for a community forum on issues of interest to residents and business owners in Prospect Heights. Updates will be presented on the following subjects:
- Rezoning in Community Board 8
- Historic designation for Prospect Heights
- Traffic calming initiatives in our neighborhood
- Changes to the Atlantic Yards project
The following local elected officials will speak and answer your questions:
Prospect Heights residents and business owners
Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation
727 Classon Avenue (bet. Park & Prospect Place)
Monthly Community Board meeting.